Lime Spreading / Bulk Fertiliser / Fibrophos
We can apply a lime recommendation advised by one of our professional agronomists, or an application recommendation provided by your own agronomist.
Our fleet: precision equipment, precision machinery
Our lightweight tractor and lime spreader set up integrated with GPS satellite guidance is a proven combination:
- John Deere Tractor and lime spreader with integrated GPS technology.
- Variable rate application: using the latest GPS technology we can import your lime recommendation (GPS mapped) to our GPS system. Lime is applied at exactly the rate required in any one given location ensuring optimum rates are applied across the field profile.
- Flotation tyres are utilised when ground conditions are unfavourable.
Lime / Fibrophos supplied as required
Lime or Fibrophos is delivered by our supplier directly to the field location where it is required. More > lime supply page.
- All fertiliser application activities meet best practice and regulatory requirements in full.
- Each application operation is undertaking according to an approved recommendation from a professional agronomist (provided by us or from the customer’s agronomist). A detailed operation report is provided to the customer (generated using Pear technology software) when the work activity is complete.
- Our operation reports demonstrate that an application has been properly conducted, enabling our farmer and grower customers to meet the requirements expected of them (farm assurance or statutory requirements).