Crop Spraying / Liquid Fertiliser Application
We can apply any recommendation from our own professional agronomist or an application recommendation provided by your own agronomist.
Our Fleet of Low Ground Pressure and High Clearance Sprayers
We operate a fleet of modern self-propelled sprayers to deliver precision application.
- All application machinery is equipped with GPS, auto section control to ensure maximum accuracy.
- Each sprayer is tested and certified by the National Sprayer Testing Scheme (NSTS)
- Tramline widths from 12 meters - 30 metres can be catered for.
- Flotation tyres are utilised when ground conditions are unfavourable as low ground pressure is essential to minimise soil impact. Rowcrop wheels are used for high clearance work to minimise crop damage.
Specialist Sprayer Operators
Our sprayer operators are specialists :
- Each sprayer operator is City & Guilds NPTC qualified and a member of the NRoSO register.
Agrochemical supplied as required
Any spray product we recommend, we can supply.
- All spray application activities meet best practice and regulatory requirements in full, including conducting and recording a Local Environmental Risk Assessment for Pesticides (LERAPs).
- Each application operation is undertaking according to an approved recommendation from a professional agronomist (provided by us or from the customer’s agronomist). A detailed operation report is provided to the customer (generated using Pear technology software) when the work activity is complete.
- Our operation reports demonstrate that an application has been properly conducted, enabling our farmer customers to meet the requirements expected of them (farm assurance or statutory requirements).